Thursday, September 08, 2011

Fucked by 9 men and a hot girl

So, maybe you don't know it, but occasionally I look myself up on Freeones.com and see what's out there. Then, yesterday, my shoot with Kaylee Hilton from BoundGangBangs.com came out, and I went over to Freeones to see if they had anything yet. Well, not yet, but my rank jumped by like 2000 places :)  In the meantime, here's some preview pics of me and Kaylee getting our brains fucked out. Ironically, we make fun of some nerds and they blackmail us into fucking all nine of them! Holy shit, my cunt is dripping thinking about it :)  Take a gander, and let me know what parts you liked jerking off to the best! I'm going to go fuck myself silly with a werewolf dildo while I watch it again.

xoxo
Clayra Beau



No comments:

Post a Comment