Sunday, January 31, 2010

Here I sit. In a hotel room just north of Los Angeles. My backpack sits on the bed next to me, teeming with panties, bras and the sexiest lingerie I own. In less than a half an hour I will be driving down the I-5 towards my first photoshoot in LA. It all seems so surreal right now. Like some graphic novel playing out before my eyes. But this is not the fictitious story of some super-heroine saving lives and leaping tall buildings. No, this is reality... My reality. My Adventures in Porn Land.

I landed yesterday at LAX after a tedious 4 hour flight from MKE. After navigating through the masses to baggage claim, renting a car, and checking in to my hotel, I took a moment to relax and unwind. This wound up becoming a 4 hour nap. When I woke up I started tweeting with several people about the fact that I'm out in LA, hoping the more people that know I'm here, the more work I'll get. DJ from Highspeed Magazine was looking to shoot girls, so I hit him up. He called me and we started chatting about having me join Holly Hollywood, Avy Scott, and Kaylynn the next day. So, today, I'm modeling with a classic car. Sexy girls and classic cars are always a sure hit in my book! After the call, I had a bite to eat and streamed some Xena: Warrior Princess from my Netflix. I fell asleep before the episode was over. Not that I dislike Xena, I really love the show actually, but i was just that tired. I don't recover from plane rides well.

Eventually this morning came and I started getting ready for the shoot. I jumped in the shower and shaved. I haven't had any work in the last week so I was starting to look a little like a Wookie. Thankfully hair and makeup will be done by a professional on set so i don't have to worry about that. I packed my bag and started to type my first blog.

Blogging is a new thing to me. Sure I've written updates on my Myspace page, but having a page entirely dedicated to chronicling the things I am doing in my life is a whole new experience for me. I would like to give everyone a window in to the events that unfold on my adventures through porn land as I pick up more work, meet new people and experience things I've never done. Most people will never be porn stars and think we have some glamorous, party filled life. I think I'm a pretty normal nerd girl who just happens to get laid for a living.

I have to run to my shoot now but I will be back with new adventures soon. I hope to read some of the House of Mysteries graphic novels when I get back to the hotel and hopefully play a game of Magic with my man. I will have to let you know how it goes. So, join me on my adventures. I assure you it will be an interesting ride. :)

xoxo
Clayra Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner