I took off for San Francisco on Monday evening from Milwaukee and landed around 9 at night. I was immediately picked up by the Kink.com driver and driven to the armory, with a quick stop for a bite to eat along the way. For people who have read my post about my adventures in New Jersey, you will appreciate how absolutely wonderful little things like being picked up on time and getting food can be. But I digress. I was given an awesome single room in the armory when I arrived and given a tour so that I could find the bathroom and green room. I was amazed by the fact that the bathroom was stocked with everything you could possibly need when travel. No really. they had shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, razors, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hair ties, brushes, combs, bobby pins and of course huge containers of lube. they even had a whole section of the bathroom filled to the nines with hygiene products like douches, enemas and tampons. It is so nice to be able to travel and know that all of that stuff is taken care of at no extra cost. :). In the green room there was a fridge stocked with food and drinks for the taking, a large screen plasma TV, a mac desktop computer and very comfy couches and chairs to just chill out before or after the shoot. My bed was so amazingly comfortable, way better than a blow up mattress on the floor, that after a quick call home to let everyone know i was alright, I passed out super easy.
My call time on Tuesday wasn't until 3:30 but of course my body woke my up at 9 am so I spent several hours of the day chilling in my room reading Preludes and Nocturnes, Unwritten and Wanted. Here in lies the nerdy portion of my trip. I loved reading Sandman. I was not a huge fan of the art in about the first half of the book but I have always loved Neil Gaiman's writing so this really hit a chord with me. Unwritten has a wonderful concept and I can't wait to see where the story goes. I only read the first trade so I will have to read the rest very soon to understand fully what is going on. But the play on Harry Potter throughout the book is ingenious. I also really liked Wanted. It is very very different than the movie but after reading the graphic novel I can understand why some of the things in the storyline just could not be added to a movie that is actually supposed to cater to a wide audience. Also the fact that the main character is supposed to look like Eminem intrigued me in the same way that the main character of The Boys is supposed to look like Simon Pegg. I always love when they use people I recognize as an inspiration for the art. Anyway back to the Kink shoot.
At 3:30 I went down to the talent office and filed all of the customary paperwork for this type of shoot plus a list of things that I didn't want the crowd to do to during the shoot. Simple things like don't spit on me, don't pee on me, don't hit me in the face and don't try to kiss me. Like I said very simple. The crowd later had to read this list and agree to it before they were allowed to participate in the shoot. From there I went up to makeup and started to get dolled up. The makeup tech was so friendly and we swapped stories as she made me look all hot and sexy and stuff. As I was getting gussied up, Donna walked in and we met for the first time in person. I had spoken to her online before but this was the first time we met face to face. I hate to ruin her reputation, but she is the sweetest girl ever. The hard core bitch you see on Public Disgrace is the polar opposite of the women I met humming country tunes in the makeup chair. After I was all done getting pretty the wardrobe director came in and got me dressed in a skin tight purple dress with a square neck and half length sleeve. I know you probably don't care what my clothes looked like but it made me look
![]() |
| At the the bar before the shoot began. |
The bar was a nice small bar with a couple of comfy couches and a pool table. There I met Pony. I can't for the life of me remember what her job title was but wonderful angel should definitely be added to her job description. If there was anything I ever needed she was right there. Whether it be a helping hand, someone to talk to or just a sip of water and my bathrobe. She was amazing not that everyone wasn't but she really helped the night go smoothly for me. While they were setting up lights and stuff, she even brought me a glass of wine for me to sip on while I chatted with the guys. Tommy and James and really awesome and funny and it was great to get to talk to them before they started abusing me in every way possible.
The shoot started with James leading me into the bar in shackle but a leash and Donna chaining my to a pillar in the middle of the bar. I was then blind folded and the crowd was let loose to fondle me and basically do as they pleased. Very shortly there after that pretty little dress I told you about earlier was literally ripped off my body to leave me standing naked in front of the crowd. that was when the pain began. With a couple of nipple twists from Tommy and James to get things going the crowd was quickly lining up to smack my tits or my legs or see how many fingers the could shove in my various holes. There was one person who was clearly very zealous about smacking my tits around because I had to shortly stop the scene to tell him to stop hitting me so hard. My boobs were all sorts of black and blue from just that one guy beating the shit out of them. Then Donna brought out the electro-tazer thing, I don't know what it's really called, but it hurt like hell. Between Donna, Tommy and James they proceeded to zap my chest stomach and legs with electric shock until I was literally screaming in pain. It's difficult to brace for it when you have a blind fold on and can't see it coming. At one point I even had nipple clamps on that also hurt like a bitch. All in all it was a good hurt but in the moment it was a lot to handle. After about 15 minutes of torture we took a quick break and I got to sit down and relax. I was literally shaking in shock.
![]() |
| Taking a breather while tied up. |
| After the shoot |
When we got back to the Armory, I took a very long soapy shower and called home to say good night before I drifted into a very deep, exhausted sleep. The next day I caught my flight home and was back in the Great White North before dinner time. It was probably the best part of my trip to be able to come home to smiling faces and hugs. I really needed a hug and a vacation after the night I had.
So that is the shoot from my side. I am not sure when the scene will be posted on Public Disgrace but I will definitely let you all know the second I know. As I have said, Kink.com is the best company I have ever worked for and I will forever be a loyal fan if not a frequent actor on the site (fingers crossed). Thank you so much to everyone who recommended me and made the shoot possible. I have the greatest fans in the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment