

fferent from each other and I enjoyed playing both roles and also the item number that I did in Housefull. I am lucky to have worked in two films. It's been an exciting phase so far. I have just started my career and have a long way to go. The Bhatts are known to have made the careers of a lot of their leading ladies.I am fortunate that I got an opportunity to be a part of such a huge franchise. The Bhatts are an amazing family and a production house to work with and I guess anyone will back me up for this.I have had the best time working with them as they treated me like family and have pampered me on the sets and they were always open for suggestions. I am looking forward to doing a lot more movies with them. I just hope that I have delivered what they expected.Image: Jacqueline FernandezNext'Murder 2 is very different from the first film'Last updated on: June 8, 2011 17:03 ISTSharethisAskUsersWrite aCommentPrint thisarticleJacqueline FernandesPrev NextSo do you think that you have delivered what they were
No comments:
Post a Comment