Friday, October 28, 2011

Julie Banderas bikini pics and Courtney Friel photoshoot

By now you probably heard that Courtney Friel is pregnant. Is it just me or that there have been too many anchors getting married and moving from network to another. We probably have a record of anchor babies and moves this summer. Is anybody keeping count: Julie Banderas - baby, Courtney Friel - baby, There is a couple of CNN Money babes too who were expecting babies this summer. Don't get me started on the moves  - Campbell Brown, Christiane Amanpour, Alexis Glick, Jenna Lee (although same network), Erica Hill, Betty Nguyen, Jane Skinner etc.

Anyway I got carried away here. I just wanted to link you up with some sexy Courtney Friel pictures.

  Julie Banderas has been on maternity leave for a while. There are some Julie Banderas bikini pictures now although they are not very close range. These pictures are actually old, before she got pregnant. For some reason I missed these pictures way back. Most likely it was because some once started a rumor of Martha MacCallum bikini pictures before and I spend endless hours looking for them. So most likely someone told me about these bikini pictures and just thought this was also a rumor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner