Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fast Cars and Sexy Girls...

Me and Holly
So I did a shoot today for Highspeed Magazine with DJ Foothill, Rick Garcia and a number of models. It was a ton of fun! After navigating the I-5, missing my exit and eventually finding the location, I sat down for makeup with Christi Bell. She is absolutely wonderful! We rocked out to some Kings of Leon and Smashing Pumpkins while she beautified me. Contrary to popular belief and rampant rumor, I am not the most gorgeous in the morning. She gave me some dark, smoky eyes and pale pink lips. I even got to wear my first pair of fake eyelashes! After a bit of teasing and a lot of hairspray she put my hair into a rocking bump-up do. I made a quick change into a lacy black bra and garter set and got to work.



The first car I shot with was a tricked out orange truck. Okay you got me. I have no clue what kind of truck it was, but it was pretty hot and it even had a bar in the back seat. After that, I took some photos with the other girls, Holly Hollywood, Lya Pink, Carina Crash and Kaylynn. We did some great dominatrix like poses. Half way through the shoot an LAPD K-9 unit rolled up. Doing the work we do we all got a little nervous. We quickly discovered all he wanted was to take some photos of his own. Click to see a pic Rick took :) With a little urging we even got him to let the dog take some photos with us. It was so much fun. We even had some of the bikers come by and do a burn out for us so we could have smoke in the photo. Then Holly and I posed on the bikes. These were really hot rides and I was excited to pose with them! Then, to wrap up the shoot I did some very hot nude poses with Kaylynn. She was such a sweety she even let me cuddle with her inside her bathrobe. It was cold today, and even coming from the Great White North as I do, when you're nearly naked, windy with temps in the low 50's is C-O-L-D!

The only down side to the day, beside the cold, was the fact that one of the drivers decided it would be a cool idea to bring his 4-year-old son to the shoot. I understand that you want to involve your kids in what you do and get them into what you are into, but when naked chicks are involved, its just not cool. And we were topless, if not naked, most of the day. I suppose Kevin Smith said it best, "when it comes to sex, no munchkins and no blumpkins". This is Adult work for a reason. I'm just saying. Rant over.

Overall the shoot was a blast. All of the girls were really sweet and fun. I look forward to working with all of them again.

Besides being a porn actress, I am also the most forgetful person on the planet. This morning I went into a wild frenzy when I discovered that I could not find my ID. I couldn't even remember where I possibly could have lost it. In this industry you need to have 2 forms of ID to do any work and with out that I get the feeling I am totally screwed in the wrong way. According to the regulations for I-9 forms I have more than enough alternate IDs for the IRS, but it is really the director's prerogative as an I-9 is not the same as a 2257. So, wish me luck tomorrow in attempting to get my adult shoot on with Byron Long and Wesley Pipes off. I'll be honest, I'm a little nervous because these dudes are HUUUUGE! I will definitely let you know how it goes. :) Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner