Today I had no shoots scheduled so my fiance and I decided to go out to breakfast and then see the Santa Monica Pier. With a steak and egg burrito in my tummy and a game of Magic under my belt (I lost), we set out on the 405 to see the ocean. The last time I saw the ocean I was in the 6th grade in the Gulf of Mexico. Finding parking was an interesting adventure all in itself. The signs for parking are set in odd places and we kept making wrong turns. Once we found parking, the pier was actually quite fun. It was a warm, sunny day and the waves were crashing on the beach nearby. My fiance has never seen the ocean and I think it was a real treat for him. We even got our feet wet a little. The water was freezing, but what can you expect in February.
On the way back to the hotel I kept getting call after call from people interested in working with me. I even started to lay out plans for an interesting art exhibit/photoshoot called "Naughty Knits" with a photographer out of Madison, Wisconsin. His initial concept sprung from the idea of how ridiculous BDSM gear can look sometimes. Like, a dude in a gas mask always looks a little silly to me. So, he is having some people knit some BDSM accessories, myself included and I will be making a knit corset. Then we will be taking some photos with me and a couple of other models in the gear. I contacted another photographer I know back home who owns his own studio to see if it would be possible to do an art show with the accessories and pics when we are all done. He suggested that we do a photoshoot/workshop with the gear and some more models for different photographers to be able to come in and get some pics of the gear in action. Sounds like a fun project and I will definitely keep you posted as things develop.
I also got an update on my shoot for tomorrow with Jim Camp. I will be doing a DP scene with Rico Strong and Sean Michaels. I am a little nervous about handling that much cock at one time but I am sure I'll be okay once I get into it. I think It's for Bang Bros or Blacks on Blonds, so hopefully it will be a shoot that leads me to more work, like a snowball rolling downhill. I will let you know how that all turns out when I am done. I leave LA in a day and a half so hopefully I will have some more great adventures to share with you before I head home and prepare for my Fem Dom shoot in Chicago!
No comments:
Post a Comment