Since my last post I have been very busy. At around 7:30 last night I received a call from Marc Goldstein from , theredchair.net saying that he had a model leave a shoot midway because of personal issues and he needed a replacement. Since I have been looking forward to shooting with Marc, I jumped at the chance. After a quick shower and shave I made my way to West Hollywood and shot with Marc for close to 4 hours. It was a lot of fun and I hope to have some pics up very soon. I got back to my hotel after 1am. I was glad to be back with my honey and we had some of the best sex I have ever had. No matter how much porn you shoot there is absolutely nothing that can replace the feeling of having sex with someone you truly love. It was so good I had no other option than to simply pass out afterward.
This morning I woke up bright and early to head down to my DP shoot. I started doing makeup at 10am and after 2 hours of brushes, powders and hairspray I was ready to go. Unfortunately, one of the actors I was working with did not have his AIM results back from the lab yet. So we all took a 2 hour lunch break while we waited for his results to come in. When they did, we dove head long into the scene. My costars, Rico Strong and Sean Michaels were amazing to work with. I'll admit I was a bit nervous about taking that much dick at the same time but they were very gentle and patient with me, which worked so well. I can't wait to see the video when it is all done. Sean Michaels even got my number for the next time I am in town so that we can get together and do a scene. Very cool.
Now that I had another check in my hands I headed to the bank. Then my wonderful fiance and I went out for some sushi in a sort of celebration of being able to make a living. I am a big fan of sushi but I rarely have the money to enjoy it. I always feel guilty spending more than I need to. We went to Chiba's in Los Angeles. The fish was the best I've ever had and the service was really nice as well. I had a wonderful time. The perfect celebration if you ask me.
Now I am back in my hotel room just chilling out after a long day. I just finished the first volume of House of Mystery by Bill Willingham and others. It is a very interesting book full of stories with touches of mystery, doom and gloom. If you like Fables then you will probably like this. I am on the second book now and loving it as well. I will have to let you all know how it goes. Right now, however, I am going to put the computer and the rest of the world to bed and enjoy my fiance once again before I pass into dream land for a while. We have to be up bright and early tomorrow to catch our plane back home. So, here's to a full day and hopefully a wonderful flight home, and to you for listening to my adventures.
XOXO
Clayra Beau
No comments:
Post a Comment